color specifier and guide set
average rating 4.79
149 C = PMS 149 printed on a COATED sheet
149 U = PMS 149 printed on an UNCOATED sheet
Different stocks will absorb the same color differently. Hope that help . . . read more
Thousands of market-proven colours on paper for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
Ideal for non-fabric materials, Color Specifier and Color Guide have been redesigned for the ultimate in colour selection and control. All 2,100 colours – including all 175 new colours – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances colour inspiration and speeds production.
Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each colour – ideal for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate colour communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
Color Guide is a handy, take-along deck set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive colour library in a compact format.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value, upon product registration.
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Portable fan decks and corresponding chip set display all 2,100 colours, including 175 new colours added in 2011
- Colours are chromatically arranged in colour families for fast and easy inspiration and colour look-up
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Includes six perforated chips of each colour for palette development, colour communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colours are numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Colours are numerically referenced and named in English
- Portable colour-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- Portable, take-along guides are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
view tutorial videos
Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colours from all of PANTONE'S Colour libraries.