average rating 5.00
Rosa Di Palo
It's the best way to work with colours in fashion. Just perfect.
Thousands of market-proven colours on detachable paper chips, for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
Ideal for non-fabric materials, Color Specifier has been redesigned for the ultimate in colour selection and control. All 2,100 colours – including all 175 new colours – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each PANTONE TPX colour – perfect for palette development and presentations. Numerically reference colour chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate colour communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
Also available FHI Color Guide
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value, upon product registration.
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Chip set displays all 2,100 colours, including 175 new colours added in 2011
- Colours are chromatically arranged in colour families for fast and easy inspiration and colour look-up
- Includes six perforated chips of each colour for palette development, colour communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colours are numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programmes
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colours are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
view tutorial videos
Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colours from all of PANTONE'S Colour libraries.