average rating 4.88
Hi - is this product a good colour reference to knitwear yarns?
I would like to buy a TPX panotne home and fashion palet? Do you have it? What is the procedure for buying in in line? Thank you.
Thousands of market-proven colours on paper for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
Ideal for non-fabric materials, PANTONE TPX Color Guide has been redesigned for the ultimate in colour selection and control. All 2,100 PANTONE colours – including all 175 new colours – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
Color Guide is a handy, take-along fan deck set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive colour library in a compact format.
Also available FHI Color Specifier.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value, upon product registration.
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Portable fan decks display all 2,100 colours, including 175 new colours added in 2011
- Colours are chromatically arranged in colour families for fast and easy inspiration and colour look-up
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
- Colours are numerically referenced and named in English
- Portable colour-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- Compact, take-along guides are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colours are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
view tutorial videos
Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colours from all of PANTONE'S Colour libraries.