average rating 5.00
Over 2,100 market proven colours covering a broad range of shades in every colour family are cleverly displayed to improve visualisation and palette organisation. Pantone’s Cotton Swatch Library is composed of six durable volumes of colour swatches displayed in a thoroughly modern stand, to protect your investment while enhancing your design studio.
The Cotton Swatch Library is an indispensible, top-of-the-line colour tool for designers, VPs, senior colourists and creatives of every stripe. It’s the only colour tool that provides inspirational and relevant colours that are consistently achievable and supported worldwide. With Pantone’s Fashion + Home Colour System, your designs are always on trend, on time and on spec.
Rely on Pantone’s 50 years of colour industry expertise to improve your colour management process from inspiration to product realisation.
2,100 market-ready, technically achievable colours for inspiration, selection and accurate colour communication for all fashion, textile, soft goods and interior design.
- Colour families are easily identified by the graphic treatment on the binder spine, helping colourists designers find the right colour faster
- Key sheet indexes inside each folder allow for easier cotton swatch replacement and tracking
- New compact binders are easier to handle and take along to meetings and presentations
- New die-cut swatch holder keeps more of each swatch colour visible, while protecting against wrinkling
- Folders are removable for portability and sized for easier use
- Allows designers to create solid colour palettes and then mix and match for yarn dye print combinations
- Provides quality control with a permanent reference of production colours
view tutorial videos
REGISTER your new PANTONE product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER. This software will update your design applications with colours from all of PANTONE'S Colour libraries.