average rating 5.00
New Electric Hues Add Colour Vibrancy and a Brilliant Pop to Your Designs
New collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent shades provides designers developing products in nylon materials with an internationally recognised standard for accurate colour selection, specification and reproduction
Set of 21 1 ¼” x 4” loose format nylon swatch standards are conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability and generously sized to provide greater visualisation.
Hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense colour schemes.
Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colours while not in use.
Includes COLOR MANAGER software download (a saving of £32/39 €) enabling digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
Of these 21 super bright colours, 14 contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as “true” fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the colour’s perceived brightness. However, colours containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water. There are treatments that can be added to increase colour fastness and durability. To learn more about managing fluorescent colours, visit www.pantone.com/nylonbrights/colorfastness
Visit MatchPantoneColors.com for starting dyestuff formulations and in-plant local technical support.
Every PANTONE nylon brights dye lot is evaluated against a master digital standard and must pass both digital and visual evaluation. All colours are dyed in Nylon 6.6, a much improved fiber for light fastness and wash fastness over Nylon 6. Click here to download fastness standards data and ISO specifications, as well as dyer’s notes and suggested markets for using PANTONE nylon brights.
- Removable nylon colour swatches of all 21 colours presented on a single ring
- Colours are arranged by colour family
- All 1 1/4" x 4" loose format fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English
- Colour swatches come off rings easily so you can compare and combine them to develop your own colour story
- Packaged with a BHT-free amber pouch
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download (a saving of £43) for digital design
- Every 1 ¼ " x 4" fabric colour swatch is large enough to make true colour decisions
- The loose, unbacked design enables fabric to be compared to skin tones and other materials
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color Number
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
- COLOR MANAGER software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.
view tutorial videos
Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE’S Color libraries.