average rating 4.19
nito todo lo mejor
CMYK reds are made up of Magenta's and Yellows, Sorta hard to make lots of nice "primary" reds. This isn't pigment mixing or light mixing where red is a primary . . . read more
I bought this product to converse manually PMS colours to CMYK colours. But there is not even a decent bright red in the guides. In my opinion this is strange, . . . read more
Pantone accuracy and convenience for four-colour printing!
The new PLUS SERIES CMYK guides contain 2,868 CMYK colours, chromatically arranged for smoother transitions between colours and more intuitive selection. These colour guides are an ideal way to visualise, communicate and control colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphics treatments. Compatible with today’s digital workflows. Screen tint percentages are provided to enable accurate colour reproduction. Printed using bio-friendly, ISO-certified inks. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications. Includes colour index, lighting evaluation tool and design software. Set of two guides, coated and uncoated.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colours with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32/39€ value, upon product registration.
- Accurately select, specify and communicate colour for four-colour process printing
- Easy location of desired colours
- Compatible with digital workflows
- Easily reproduce colours in process printing with supplied CMYK screen percentages
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each colour
- Provides a printed standard for colour comparison and quality control
- All colours are reproducible within commercially accepted printing standards
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour selection and matching
- PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- Included colour-correction tool enables easy colour balancing and creative control of digital images
view tutorial videos
REGISTER your new PANTONE product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER. This software will update your design applications with colours from all of PANTONE'S Colour libraries.